Magnetic Hourglass (Wood Base)
It is about time.
Who knew that by just replacing the common sand in an hourglass with Magnet Hourglass you could defy the laws of space, time, and physics and make it appear to flow in reverse? But that's exactly what happens with this glass timer. (Please note, it doesn't run for an hour)
Given their lack of accuracy, and audible alarms, the hourglass doesn't get used much outside of quaint kitchen settings. But as a desk toy, this lovely hand-blown glass makes for a mesmerizing distraction to your tasks at hand. And every time it blooms, you're about 1 minute closer to the work day being over. (It doesn't last an hour - Just in case you wanted to know)
- Fun and creative reinvention of the traditional sand hourglass.
- A beautiful decoration for our living room or bedroom.
- Sand is replaced with magnetic iron filings that form interesting, artistic patterns.
- Includes magnetic stand that hold the hourglass in place, avoid dropping from the desk.
- Flip it over and watch the grains of iron stack up in beautiful formations because of magnet embedded in the wooden base.
- Material: Glass + Wood
- Hourglass: 60 * 145mm
- Base: 80 * 80 * 19mm
- Package Weight: 193g
- 1 * Magnet Hourglass
- 1 * Wood Base