Cards Against Humanity (Australian Edition) - Base Set V1.7
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Yes, HORRIBLE people possibly like you.....
Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
Makes a great gift for the person with a sense of humour, or just a crude, racist take on life.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card. Be warned though, if you are church goer, easily offended or just a prudish type person, I wouldn't recommend buying this... You have been warned.
Come in a nice looking box set of 550 cards (460 white, 90 black). If you love the game, then there are expansion packs that can be added to your pile of horrible cards.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
- Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Includes game rules and alternate rules,
- "Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club
- "An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade
- "Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine
- "The game your party deserves." - Thrillist
- "A game." - The Daily Beast